Renewable Energy Management / Management Erneuerbarer Energien
Universität St. Gallen > Executive School of Management, Technology and Law (ES-HSG)
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
As a participant in the REM-HSG programme, you will learn state-of-the-art management know-how to successfully meet the specific challenges that exist of renewable energy management. The programme draws on case studies to derive insights and best practices from successful companies and projects in the field of renewable energies.
- Modul 1: Introduction to renewable energy markets and technology
- Modul 2: Marketing and business models for renewable energy
- Modul 3: Digitalization of energy and e-Mobility
- Modul 4: Energy Finance, Strategy and Change Management
- Modul 5: Managing policy risk and future scenarios (Berlin, Germany)
- Modul 6: Internationalization and project management (Singapore)
You will be given intensive training that will enable you to identify and exploit the outstanding growth opportunities in the field of renewable energies. Furthermore, you will have the possibility to apply and integrate your knowledge by working on real-life challenges from your professional background.
Aufbau der Ausbildung
1 ECTS conformes to 25 - 30 hours of work.
- University degree
In exceptional cases, applicants without a degree may be accepted. Applicants should have at least three years of professional experience at a higher management level.
- Managers and entrepreneurs in the field of renewable energies
- Management in energy technology and engineering companies
- Energy portfolio managers in electric utilities, oil and gas companies
- Investors in the renewable energy market
- Business development managers in energy-related industries
- Representatives of energy agencies, governmental or non-governmental organisations
- Diploma of Advanced Studies DAS
Diploma of Advenced Studies DAS in Renewable Energy Management (REM-HSG) of the University of St. Gallen
Ort / Adresse
- St. Gallen (SG)
(Switzerland); Berlin (Germany) and Singapore
12 months, 30 days
6 modules, each of which lasts one week
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Pascal Vuichard, REM Programme Manager, Telefon +41 (0)71 224 25 38,
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.es.unisg.ch/rem