Business Administration, Executive Master (EMBA)
SBS Swiss Business School
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
The program is designed to be compatible with the work pressures and the demanding travel schedules of participants.
The SBS EMBA program consists of 8 double-modules:
- Financial Accounting-Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Communication and Negotiation Skills- Financial Management
- Managerial Accounting- Human Resources Management
- Operations and Project Management – International Marketing and Research
- Business Policy and Strategy – International Finance and Banking
- Management Information Systems - Research Methods
- Business Values and Ethics – International Law and Business
Each participant must write a thesis.
The Executive MBA unites experienced executives and faculty from around the world, to build a global view of business, develop a strategic mindset and gain an understanding of the newest management tools required in today’s fast-moving emerging markets.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or a degree equivalent professional qualification
- Professional achievement: career progression, with at least 5-10 years of management experience
- Fluency in English at a TOEFL level of minimum 90 (internet based) or the SBS Admissions Test
- A GMAT score of minimum 550, or SBS admission exam
- Successful completion of a personal interview with our Admissions Officer, either in person or by phone
You want: - A world-class EMBA while you continue to work. - A program that combines academic theory with real world application, you can use at work. - To improve your leadership and strategy skills. - To improve your career prospects and international network.
- Master of Advanced Studies MAS (inkl. MBA, EMBA)
Executive Master of Business Administration EMBA der SBS Swiss Business School
Ort / Adresse
- Kloten (ZH)
Candidates can apply at any time
BemerkungenThe program is accredited by
- IACBE (International Association of Collegiate Business Education)
- CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation)