Business Information Technology
Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW > Hochschule für Wirtschaft
Zu myBerufswahl hinzugefügt
Beschreibung des Angebots
Be where the decisions are made
Modernizing businesses processes, managing projects, using innovative information and communication systems—this is the world of business information technology. Information that is relevant and knowledge that is up to date are key drivers of business success.
A key feature of our bachelor program is the close integration of information technology and business topics. Serving as an introduction into specific tasks in business information technology, analyses of practical issues by means of case studies and exploring ways to support business practice with information systems facilitate transfer of acquired knowledge into practice.
|Education||Admission requirement||Additional work experience1|
|Technical or Commercial
|Other Professional Baccalaureate||without
|Foreign certificates||on request3||12 months|
|Commercial School (with Professional Baccalaureate)||without
|Specialised Middle School Baccalaureate||without
|German University of Applied Sciences Entry Diploma entitling studies in all federal states of Germany||without
|Federal PET Diploma||
|Higher Vocational School (HF)||without
|Higher Vocational School of
Technology (HFWI) Diploma
|acceptance of credits subject to study
|Transfer form Universities and Universities of applied Sciences||determination of equivalence|
|Admission on Dossier||The educational and professional qualifications
listed in the dossier must clearly show that the candidate possesses previous education equivalent to the General or the Professional Baccalaureate.
1) Work experience must include a predominantly commercial or technical work experience.
2) Baccalaureate certificates obtained outside Switzerland are accepted if granted access to Swiss universities without examination. Additional requirement: English Certificate level B2/C1.
3) For international Students: The entrance examinations are held in English. Subjects: English, Business Studies, Accounting, Maths. Registration Deadline: End of January.
4) Accepted, if in final diploma 32 out of 42 points achieved (without bonus points) as well as 6 subjects from the
IB group list. At least 3 subjects have to be at Higher Level, one of them from IB group 4 or 5.
5) A minimum average grade of 2.8 is required.
- Bachelor Fachhochschule FH
Ort / Adresse
- Olten (SO)
- Basel (BS)
Auskünfte / Kontakt
Institute for Information Systems
School of Business
University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland
T +41 62 957 23 85
T +41 62 957 24 89
T +41 62 957 22 62